The Heat Conference is the leading event for those involved in heat: from electric heating to heat network infrastructure and smarter energy systems.
This includes a broad spectrum of professionals including senior individuals from across the public sector, business and industry. The conference also sees those that deliver projects coming together with their clients, end-users, policy makers and academics.
- Directors and senior executives (from across both the public and private sector)
- Senior professionals and managers
- Private, public & NGO sectors
Who should attend:
- Local and regional government officers
- Energy & facility managers
- Planners, property developers & architects
- CHP and community heating professionals
- Energy companies and project developers
- Procurement professionals
- Financiers and investors
- Sustainability, environment and CSR professionals
- Consultants and other service providers
- Policy professionals